Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lesson Planning

I am set to have my first teaching observation on Monday so I am in the midst of preparation!  The topic is Christianity in the Medieval era, which I am really excited about.  A pre-test followed by a fun group activity is what I have in mind, I just need to get it all mapped out!

Today I've got a Canadian Tuxedo thing going on:


These jeans are old as heck and from Urban Outfitters.  They are actually very high waisted but I tone them down a bit for work/school.  Shirt is recent F21 and blazer + clogs are vintage.

I also used the best conditioner this morning!
L'oreal Damage-Erasing Balm!  It has a very rich texture, smells great, and left my hair super moisturized but not weighed down at all.  Truth be told, I only bought it because it was on sale at CVS - surprise winner!

My husband's brother is getting married on Saturday so we've got a big weekend ahead.  Lots of family in town and errands to run but I am looking forward to it!  Glad the week is already more than half over!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment